Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The 2018 Subaru Crosstrek: The Winning Package

Many drivers, in the Tulsa Metro, are looking for a vehicle that is safe, reliable, and versatile. A significant portion of those drivers are finding the perfect combination of features in the Subaru Crosstrek. It's one of our favorite crossovers, here at Ferguson Subaru. Of course, we're a little bias, but don't just take our work for it. Read a few comments from some of our recent Crosstrek shoppers:

"First of all I want to say how awesome and professional my salesperson, Miguel, was in helping me find exactly what I wanted. It’s been a little over a month since I picked up my new Crosstrek. I enjoy driving the Crosstrek more and more every day. I highly recommend Subaru!"
- Ryan M. 

"I had a Subaru for 10 years and when it was time to get a new car I knew another Subaru was the right choice for me. I love my new Crosstrek. My salesman, Jeremy, was very helpful explaining all the smart safety features of my new car. Thank you Jeremy and Ferguson Subaru!"
- Maureen M. 

"I worked with James on buying my 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. James was extremely knowledgeable as well as helpful in the car buying process. I’ve only had my crosstrek for a week now but I’m loving it and getting great gas mileage!"
- Mattias R. 

"I love my Crosstrek! Eddie Turner helped me find my forever car, the one that suits my personality and lifestyle best! I had an incredibly smooth transaction buying this car. These guys are the best!"
- Shannon B.



Apart from our praise, and the praise of our customers, industry experts are also singing the tune of the Subaru Crosstrek. The 2018 Crosstrek has recently earned a KBB.com "5-Year Cost To Own" award, and recently earned an "Editors' Choice" award by Car and Driver. [1]

Car and Driver had the following to say about the 2018 Crosstrek, "the Crosstrek’s standard all-wheel drive and 8.7 inches of ground clearance set the stage for adventure."  [1]

KBB.com explained their reasoning for giving their "5-Year Cost To Own" award stating, "from the little things -- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto standard at every level -- to the big -- standard all-wheel drive -- everything about the Subaru Crosstrek lines up to make it our 5-Year Cost to Own Awards winner. It also doesn't hurt that the Crosstrek maintains its value over time." [2]

People are falling in love with the Subaru Crosstrek. Discover, for yourself, all the capabilities and features the Subaru Crosstrek has to offer. Love is out there. Find it in a Crosstrek, at Ferguson Subaru.



Sources:
[1] “Subaru Crosstrek.” Car and Driver, Car and Driver, www.caranddriver.com/subaru/crosstrek.

[2] “Best Compact SUV/Crossover: 2018 Subaru Crosstrek.” Kbb.com, www.kbb.com/new-cars/5-year-cost-to-own-awards/best-cto-compact-suv-crossover/.

No comments:

Post a Comment